We are pleased to provide assistance with IRAs and annuities.
These programs provide a safe and systematic way to save money for retirement needs and/or long-term growth, as well as:
- Annual, semi-annual, quarterly, monthly, or monthly Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) premium payment plans are available for those who want to make payments on a regular basis.
- Single or multiple premium payments for varying amounts can be made at any time.
- Annuity cash value accumulations are always available upon request by the policyholder.
- In event of death, proceeds pass directly to the named beneficiary avoiding delay, estate settlement costs and publicity.
- Benefit payments can be designed by the policy owner to fit specific annuitant or beneficiary needs, thus providing estate planning flexibility.
- Income tax is deferred on annuity accumulations until funds are withdrawn from the policy. Interest is credited to both interest earnings and savings during high income years, deferring income tax until retirement when taxable income is most likely lower.
- Non-qualified annuity life income arrangements are also income tax favored. A part of each payment is considered return of cost basis (premiums paid).
- An annual statement is provided to the annuity owner following the end of each calendar year. Summary statements are also available throughout the year upon request.
- Interest rates offered are quite competitive!